Charlie and Joel, Real Estate Brokers.
Charlie Farnan and Joel Vosburg have attained Gold status every year with Keller Williams Realty, which ranks them as top producers in the Crested Butte/Vail market centers. They have been Top Producers for over 25 years in the Crested Butte real estate market. Their office is located at 211 Elk Avenue, downtown Crested Butte, upstairs in suite C – The Mountain Office.
Give us a call and let us put our proven record to work for you. Whether you are buying or selling we will deliver the best service and results, we have been top producers in the Crested Butte area for over 30 years. Our office is located at 211 Elk Avenue, downtown Crested Butte, upstairs in suite C – The Mountain Office. Drop by and see us – check out the view we have of the Elk Mountain Range.
Check out this link to the ELK MOUNTAIN REAL ESTATE REVIEW. We have placed a Full Back Page ad in the Review, a first class professional publication that is available everyday all over the county. Elk Mountain Review link: Elk Mountain Real Estate Review
|First 4 months YTD SNAP SHOT OF UPPER VALLEY MARKET|
|2015||2016||2016 vs. 2015|
|Sales Transactions/Residential/condo-homes||46||44||dn 2|
|Sales Volume $||$23,647,000||$32,698,148||up $9,051,148|
|Days on the Market (average/median)||322/256||279/181||– 43/-75|
|Percentage of List Price to Sold Price %||93.89%||93.65%||dn 0.24%|
|Median Price $||$375,000||$476,250||up $101,250|
|Average Price $||$514,065||$743,139||up $229,074|
|Lowest Transaction Price $||$59,000||$43,250||dn $15,750|
|Highest Transaction Price $||$1,925,000||$3,000,000||up $1,075,000|
CURRENT LISTINGS IN THE AREA: HOMES, CONDOMINIUMS, BUILDING SITES, LAND as of 4/30/16
Rural CB and Rural Mt. CB are the surrounding areas i.e., Skyland, Meridian Lake, Trapper’ Crossing, Red Mountain, Smith Hill Ranches, etc.
- Current single family homes listed for sale in CB, Mt. CB, rural CB and rural Mt. CB – 99 homes, listing value of $163,999,748 vs. $143,444,698 in 2015, average days on the market is 293
- Current condominiums/townhomes listed for sale in same areas above – 112 units with a listing value of $39,888,800 vs. $49,649,200 in 2015, average number of days on the market is 320
- Current building sites and 35+ acre parcels listed for sale in the same areas above – 189 compared to 186 properties in 2015, with a list value of $114,838,848 vs. $115,577,449 in 2015 – average number of days on the market is 692
SALES HIGHLIGHTS YTD, PARTIAL LIST OF SALES IN 2016: CHARLIE AND JOEL
- 29 Summit Road, Mt. Crested Butte, $2,250,000, closed 1/4/2016
- 16 Walking Deer Lane, Mt. Crested Butte, $2,100,000, closed 3/8/2016
- 10 Sunflower Dr., Mt. Crested Butte, $875,000, closed 4/28/2016
- Unit 240, The Plaza, Mt. Crested Butte, $349,000, closed 2/29/2016
- WestWall unit #A-207, Mt. Crested Butte, $945,000, closed 5/3/2016
- Lodge at Mountaineer Square #322, Mt. Crested Butte, $500,000, closed 3/31/2016
- Lot S-80, Skyland, $90,000, closed 3/22/2015
Source of information: Gunnison Country Association of Realtors Multiple Listing service.